The SAIS China Studies Review seeks to collect a thorough and methodologically sound array of data on China for students and the general public, sources of which can be found below.
- Australian Strategic Policy Institute – China Military Data
- College of William & Mary – China Aid Data
- International Monetary Fund – World Economic Outlook Database
- Global Development Policy Center at Boston University
- SAIS – China Africa Research Initiative
- The World Bank – World Development Indicator Database