Call for Student Submissions
The SAIS China Studies Review is currently accepting short article submissions for the Spring 2019 website publication!
Submission Guidelines for Publication
The SAIS China Studies Review (CSR) is a Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) publication. As such, we require academic-quality submissions. CSR is an annual publication produced by SAIS China and the China Studies Program featuring interdisciplinary work by graduate students conducting research on China. Previously featured topics have included history, domestic politics, foreign policy, economics, environment and social issues.
1. Articles under 2,000 words will be considered for publication as commentaries on the CSR website.
2. Article submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
3. Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word document format.
4. Papers written at SAIS that have received a grade of “A” will be given preferential consideration; however, this is not strictly required.
5. The topic of the paper must be China-focused.
6. Papers must be well-documented.
7. Final work will be published in a modified Chicago citation style; editors will work with authors to ensure citation style complies with the requirements.
Please submit your papers to email@example.com. Please note that editors will work with authors on their submissions; revisions will almost certainly be required prior to publication.